Stay from £240 per night The Sublime Summer Staycation
As Scotland’s oldest inhabited castle, Dalhousie Castle offers so much more than just another luxury hotel. It’s a place where you can make memories to last a lifetime. Roam the eleven acres of private estate, looking out for roe deer in the woodland or fly a bird of prey under the expert supervision of trained falconers. Or perhaps you’ll try your hand at the medieval sport of archery in the grand surrounds of the castle falconry.
With so much to do from the doorstep – or slightly further afield in Edinburgh (just 30 minutes away by train), it’s the perfect spot to take advantage of the warmer weather and longer days – and feel like the proverbial prince or princess.
- Stay 5 nights in a castle themed double room
- Bottle of house wine on arrival
- A delicious Champagne afternoon tea to take during your stay
- 60 minutes of spa treatments per person
- Three-course dinner with tea or coffee on two evenings
- A mixed hour falconry experience for two people during your stay
- Hearty Scottish breakfast for two each morning
Stay from £240 per night based on two people sharing a themed castle double room. Offer subject to availability; terms and conditions apply.
Book direct and choose from either a complimentary cream tea for two or a £10 food and drink voucher to spend during your stay.