test content here
test content here
As we look forward to welcoming you to our properties for a relaxed escape from it all, we trust that you will feel confident in choosing to stay with us. Whilst there’s been a greater sense of ‘normality’ since the summer, our priority continues to be the safety of our guests, colleagues and local community. For this reason, across all of our hotels, we have continued to keep in place certain measures in line with our AA Covid Confident status.
· Our customer-facing team members continue to wear a face covering and it is also mandatory for our guests to wear a face covering when in public areas of the hotel.
· Sanitiser dispensers, regular handwashing, regular sanitation of touchpoints and surfaces also remain in place.
· We ask guests to reserve a time for dinner via Reception or via a booking link sent out in guest email communications to ensure a flow of diners.
· Our housekeeping teams will not be routinely servicing guest bedrooms mid-stay, unless specifically requested. However, a bag of fresh towels, toiletries and bedroom amenities will be left outside the bedroom door each day for replenishment.
· Check-in is from 3pm on the day of arrival so that our teams have enough time to ensure that all rooms are cleaned to the highest of standards and that additional hygiene and safety measures are fulfilled.
If you would like more information on our safety procedures, please feel free to ask.
Whatever the coming weeks bring, we’ll be continuing to extend a warm welcome and provide a safe and hospitable environment for everyone passing through our doors. We look forward to seeing you.
With best wishes from the team at Dalhousie Castle & Aqueous Spa.