Dalhousie Castle is a fortress fit for a king or queen with blissful spa facilities, 2 Rosette fine dining and 35 beautifully appointed bedrooms. Standing within its own 11-acre parkland estate on the banks of the River Esk, 8 miles south east of Edinburgh, our 13th century castle is a truly enchanting place to start, develop or progress your career in hospitality.
The Robert Parker Collection includes five specially selected properties, located in magnificent surroundings, offering our guests a luxurious experience in a home away from home. Our properties are located in Edinburgh, the Scottish Borders, Northumberland and the Lake District.
HOTEL AND GROUP SALES MANAGER
Responsible for proactively generating sales and bringing business to the hotel from a number of sectors including Foreign Independent Travel, corporate sectors, Events and Incentive agencies. The focus is on growing both the commercial and international segment of the business through specialist sector knowledge and account management; identifying and developing Edinburgh- derived business, but also expanding to source national and international sales opportunities for Dalhousie Castle and the wider Robert Parker Hotel Collection.
In return for your dedication to delivering high quality service and standards, we offer training, development and progression opportunities in addition to other benefits such as hotel discounts and uniforms. Benefits include:
- Year round complimentary use of the hotels leisure and pool facilities
- Complimentary afternoon tea for two – and every year of service
- Complimentary lunch or dinner for two – and every year of service
- One night complimentary B&B – and every year of service (in a Robert Parker Collection Hotel)
- 50% discount on food and beverage purchases
- 20% discount on published spa treatments and products
- Staff discount card on B&B and DBB stays
To apply for the role or for further information please email Adam Reeves, email@example.com