The Hydro Pool
An ideal way to begin your Spa experience.
Steam bath to ease and relax with Aroma essences to fully unwind.
Kneipp Foot Baths
Experience with your partner or friend this circulation cooling experience.
• Hydro Pool - Cleanse mind and body in our Hydro Pool, a beautiful feature of the spa area. This multi massage jet pool incorporates an airbed, neck and specific muscular body massage jets. Designed to relieve aches and pains leaving you feeling energized and invigorated.
• Laconium - A Roman style dry sweating room with a slightly lower temperature than a common sauna, releasing heat through the benches and floor.
• Ottoman - A Turkish style steam bath with similar heating principals as the Laconium. Aroma essences can be introduced and relax your mind and soul. Kneipp Hoses (below) are provided to cool down the body and stimulate circulation.
• Kneipp Foot Baths - These Foot Baths are designed with hot and cold taps to bathe and relax your feet with specially designed stones and pebbles to massage. The foot baths cool your body’s circulation in a sociable setting.
• Tropical Rain & Cold Fog Shower
Activate your sense with our snail shaped shower incorporating lighting effects to induce a feeling of warmth and wellbeing. The Cold Fog replaces a traditional plunge pool to cool down the body after heat exposure.
• Tepidarium - Enjoy a new feeling of wellbeing in the Conservatory Rotunda Tepidarium, overlooking the South Esk River. Relax at your leisure and enjoy the spectacular view.
• The Orangery Restaurant - Easily accessible from the Spa. Enjoy fresh and seasonal food from our delicious menu put together by Head Chef Francois Giraud. This conservatory style restaurant overlooking the river Esk is an ideal place to rest, replenish and unwind.
Pre-booking is essential for treatments, Spa Facilities, hydro pool.
Residents of the castle hotel can make use of the following Spa facilities complimentary, non residential guests are charged £15.00 per person to use our Spa facilities. Please note that the castle can be booked for exclusive use, therefore please check opening times if you are planning a visit.
Please note: Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the spa facilities. Swimwear must be worn at all times. Pre-booking is advisable for all spa treatments and use of spa facilities.
< Back to Spa Treatments