Time to relax and unwind
Many suites and Executive rooms have their own individual features and seating areas. Many with views over the estate for you to enjoy while relaxing in comfort.
A perfect way to start the day
A full Scottish Breakfast will set you up for the day, enjoy in the Orangery or arrange for Room Service for a relaxing morning.
Bedroom rates vary, please check availability and rates by clicking here.
• Castle Double or Twin or Triple or Quad from £120.00 single or £135.00 double occupancy
• Castle Rocks Double or Twin - two minute walk from the castle from £120.00 single or £135.00 double occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Spa access
• Themed Twin or Double - from £135.00 single or £150.00 double occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Spa access
• Themed Four-Poster from £160.00 single or £175.00 double occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Spa access
• Castle Rocks Suite
two minute walk from the castle from £160.00 single or £175.00 double occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Spa access
• Executive Themed Double from £160.00 single or £175.00 double occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Spa access
• Themed Suite – from £195.00 single or £210.00 double occupancy including breakfast, VAT and Spa access
View images of the bedrooms, suites and four poster suites in the Image Gallery.
Click here to view the Gallery.
All rates are per room per night and are inclusive of full Scottish Breakfast, use of the Aqueous Spa facilities and VAT. Children under 3 years are accommodated free when sharing parents’ room. Children aged 4-12 years when sharing parents’ rooms are accommodated free. Breakfast is charged extra. There is an extra charge of £35 per additional sleeper above 12 years of age, when an extra bed has been added to a room.
Available for your exclusive use
Edinburgh is a place to enjoy all year round and the Castle, with its open log fires, weapons and armour and tapestries that adorn the walls, has an inner warmth and unique charm. For the ultimate Scottish castle experience, Dalhousie Castle can be entirely at your disposal; we can create a setting that is purely magical and as bespoke as you are.
Imagine holding your special occasion, whether it be a private celebration, a wedding ceremony, wedding reception, prestigious corporate event or charity event, in the exclusive splendour of the Castle, where the only guests are those you have specially invited. Quite simply, exclusive use of the Castle means a unique occasion with ultimate privacy and unrivalled flexibility.